1 or 2 pieces of bread
Optional: Cinnamon/Sugar/Vanilla Extract etc
1. Cube your bread
2. Get your cup or cups ready. Butter the inside, either rub a pat of butter around, or you can melt the butter in a mircowave and slosh it around.
3. Place the bread in the cup of your choosing. Smoosh it down a bit but don’t compact it so much cause you need the liquid to be able to work it’s way in.
4. Now in a separate cup or ramekin do the following:
-crack and egg into it
-add 3 tablespoons of milk
-if you like your french toast really sweet or vanilla-y, add a single drop of vanilla extract
5. Mix it all together with a fork.
6. Pour the mixture into your cup/cups. Smoosh it a little, and give it a minute to soak down into the bread.
7. Now stick your cup in the microwave. Start with one minute, then add ten seconds at a time until it’s cooked to your liking (no runny eggs).
8. Optional: Add syrup/whipped cream.